<body>


Ypuckeredlips.closedeyes.
sandalwoodscents.divinetouch.
romanceme.kissme.takemeaway*




yourstruly*



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YherZahidahIsmail*.9teen.
25December1988.christmaspixie.
capricorn.dragonbabies.
NYPnursing.malaydancer*
pixieposh_deevixen@hotmail.com
[[in love wiit him*]]
Yfriendster
Ymultiply Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket YhimSaruanJamal*.twenty.
7June1988
[[in love wiit her*]]

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

sayeuuLOVEmeagaiin*






babybemine*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yours.mine.ours*


[[ * GIRLFRIENDS * ]]

*Liana*
*Farah PG*
*Syuhaidah*
*Masturina*
*Noredah Love*
*Sumarni Emilia*
*Wirna SYG*
*Shahidah*
*NaDYA hearts*
*Kynn GF*
*HAZ dearest*
*Fyza phisbaLL*
*WawaKu*
*Deyna Tepak*
*Jannah HamHam*
*Primela Primadonna*
*Izyan Adeqkus*

[[ X EVG-ians* ]]

*ShahReza*
*Aini Gile*
*AniS fitRi*
*Shazwana*
*Sarah Itik*
*Munirah*
*Shafiq Ridhwan*
*Filzy & BF*
*Jehan Ass-Wiper*
*Taufiq DaniSh-Irfan*
*Hilwa*
*Rashidah*
*Shida ISIS*
*NaDia*
*Lee Tlatomoko*
*zhi Liang*
*Yuan Ting*
*Mei Qiang*

[[ ANDAYUKU* ]]

*Andayu*
*Yana*
*Wak*
*Haikal*
*Fai*
*Sue*
*Lala*
*KY*
*FyzaKyra*
*Rusdy*
*Naqiah*
*Hafizul*
*Ashraf*
*Nadia*
*Rya*
*Arina*
*Raudah*
*Fatin*
*Azura*
*Ros*
*Hasyimah*
*Lianabubbles*
*Atiqah*
*Khaiman*
*Haizad*
*Syamim*
*Faizal*
*Shizari*
*Baizuura*
*Mielaydee*
*RauDHA Snr 03*

[[ NYP-ians* ]]

*Daniya*
*Shahrul*
*Sheela Grace*
*Nana*
*Jee Jee*
*Yee Koon*
*Nathiya*
*Shikin*
*Aisha*
*Ain*
*Rozieannah*
*Huda*
*YanHadi*
*Zul*
*Ain*
*AYs*

[[ BLOGGERS* ]]

*pink dolly blogshop*
*Zulfadli*
*Wirni RP*
*Aishah*
*Alfie NP*
*Fahmy Botak*
*Lim Adam Aezril*
*Caca Kecooh*
*Sri*
*Comic Strip*
*MaiSarah SP*
*Khai SP*
*Efin SP*



Recently


Way back then


12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008



Thursday, July 07, 2005

.::. Firstly due to my dumb timetable.. i 'm sittin here frm 1 plus waitin 4 my next lecture which is at 5... bummer! but nvm.. the lecturer is lyke so cute.. so it's worth it! nyahaha mentel eh.. 4 u guys who noe.. it's Ivan Goh.. Shh..
.::. So.. where to start ah.. ya.. the hols! the outin! the KL trip! kk relex.. my june holidae it lyke onli 2 weeks so had to squeeze study plus KL plus outin together but manage la study nt priority aniwae.. to adam syuhaida zulfadli shafiq zulkiflee alep bear n yusof.. thanks 4 bein there on e 18th kays.. i miss u guys alreadi.. but nt syuhaida la i meet her everydae in skol so bla! hehe no la.. zulkiflee havin his own wonderland nw wit his everdearest shasha.. bless u 2.. poor alep exceeded his bill as in to-tally exceeded so cant msg me or bug me all dae long.. phew! hehekz tk la anitin kol me ayte.. ur pixels r all in tha photo album alreadi kays with tha hotdogs all... eWw.. adam abgku.. kau telah meng-abandonkan adeq mu... sampainye ati..
.::. Although didnt get the comfort of enjoyin KL wit my family.. i enjoyed it as much wit liana's fam.. my everclosest ghurlfwen.. mcm tk nk balek sey.. btw oh ya! i hate the taxi's there!! stupid *****! letak je 'bermeter' tapi tk pakai sheesh! then ketok duit org je.. mate duitan btol.. binget sey.. so hard to find those who reali use meters.. damn! aniwae.. biase la gi KL uat pe lagi.. penat khaki shoppin.. kalau ngan my shoppin khaki feeza.. alamatnye.. tk balek hotel la kte.. btol tk? btw miss u so much.. n where's nored huh?
.::. B=boring, bingit ape lagi? babi.. asyik B n more B as if grade B is nt enuf 4 my 'o's n now i'm facing all B's 4 my tests arg! damn.. i would truely lyke to smell the pleasure of gettin grade A.. ape nta rase die eh..
.::. Skol's been great wit all the MCG ppl.. btw u guys did a great job on our production.. congrats lotsa hardwerk paid off.. but my heart still goes to my evg mly ghurls n guys.. amal feeza nored zairul sumarni farah ramdan shah syazwana aini etc.. aishah todi! hehe shh.. zhil anam kelab malam.. haha k tk baik sey.. nanti satu ari kte kuar together gether kays.. wit u guys.. those were tha days.. *hugs n kisses* 4E5 ppl lyke zhi liang brian a'xin chin hui paullyn jie mei yi ling etc.. u guys miss delvin anot?! hehe he told me he hadda child a ghurl btw haha he n his crap
.::. To my ghurlfwen sheela thanks 4 always waitin 4 me in tha mrt.. poor thing hav to wait 4 me coz i'm always late.. tanks 4 tha 'wake-up call' which didn't work unfortunately i slept back.. haha she's here aniwae wit nana banana nyahaha
.::. I realise dat i always hav notin to sae to my closest fwen liana! basically coz i see her everydae.. i tell her everytin everydae n i will hav goosebumps if i sae dat i miss her or i luurve her vry much! eww.. bluek! aniwae erm.. nta la aku tk tau nk ckp ape.. pape kol je la k
.::. My DJ zul's!!! i miSSh u guYs..!!!! reali so much.. anitin juz open tha MMS i sent to u two k.. i gt lotsa zulkiflee's pixels but zulfadli? anitin conference k as usual.. my exam's da abes but comin up in bout 2 mths.. haiz.. bummer but nvm i'll hav tyme 4 u guys ayte.. LupLup
.::. Thanks Faezza 4 accompanyin me waitin 4 dat idiot.. u noe i noe.. sampai pening kepale tunggu die train.. after train.. both of us r in tha same skol but seldom see each other.. miss u n farah professor gile haha nick melekat sey dari sec1..
.::. until here i guess.. to all tha bloggers tag me ayte n to all tha MCG ppl add me at friendster ayte.. til then..


.::. *Azmi*.. i reali dunno wad u r tinkin ryte nw.. but if u tink it's best tis wae.. than b it.. wish u n her well.. haiz.. (k hold ma tears...)


Truth Is..

Ran into an old friend yesterday
Caught me by surprise when he called my name
He was a familiar face, from a chapter in my past
Talked for a while, asked him how it's been
Said that he was seeing somebody and
Told me this was gonna last
Showing me her photograph

And all the feelings that I thought were gone
Came rushing back to me at once
Tried to smile and hide the way I felt
But I was thinking to myself

(Truth is) I never got over you
(Truth is) Wish I was standing in her shoes
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you
(Truth is) I never should have let you go
(Truth is) And it's killing me cuz now I know
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you

We reminisce on the way things used to be
Shed a couple laughs, shed some memories
Talked about the things that changed
Some for good and some for bad
Then he said good-bye and he paid for lunch
Promised that we'd always keep in touch
Grabbed my bags and grabbed my thoughts, walked away and that was that
And all the feelings that I thought were gone

Came rushing back to me at once
Tried to smile and hide the way I felt
But I was thinking to myself

(Truth is) I never got over you
(Truth is) Wish I was standing in her shoes
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you
(Truth is) I never should have let you go
(Truth is) And it's killing me cuz now I know
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done

Guess I’m still in love with you

Now the truth is it hurts but I know that the fault is mine‘Cuz I let him go
Tried to get over it but it's messin' with my mind (Because I know)
(Truth is) I never got over you

(Truth is) Wish I was standing in her shoes
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you
(Truth is) I never should have let you go
(Truth is) And it's killing me cuz now I know
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you
I just gotta be honest, I guess, I-I guess, I’m still in love, in love, in love


Last Updated @ 1:58 pm

Ylikeinkonpaper xoxo zahidahismail*

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics