
I can't
e x p l a i n this
feelingI think about it
e v e r y d a y
And even though we've
moved onIt gets so hard to
walk awayI can't forget how we used to
meOur life from day to day
Hoping maybe you'll come back
And though I tell myself not to be
afraidTo move on
but it seems I
can't
But no
other man has given me a t t e n t i o n
It
ain't the same as your
affection
Though I know I should be
contentIn the back of my mind
I
can't help a question
Does he kiss me on the forehead
Before we play
Show up on my doorstep
Does he call me in the middle of the day
It's okay
Just to say
hey baby I love youLike
you used toThe things we
didThe way we share, or
fantasicesJust
you and meMy friend, my love, my family
How did we
lose the love
That seemed
meant to be
Sometimes I
kiss her
and wish it was you I'm kissing
Sometimes I
miss him
And I wish it was you I'm missin
Sometimes I
hug her
And wish it was you I was hugging
And I realize how much im
bugging
I miss youSo hard to express this feelin
Cause nobody compares to y o u*
And you'll know she n e v e r love you like I do. .
from deep inside*