i wanna cry
my chi chi died
while i was bz findin boxes wit yana n aisha!
to move 'house'
e karung guni's of e daee
urg!
mcm bole gile la carik kotak
thanks to rizzMAN! fer e help
hehehehehe
wad cn get more shiitier
i wan chi chi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my friend hav been a total BITCH!
u noe whu u r
urg!
things havnt been turnin out
e wae we wan it ta b
purhaps its jus me
i dunno
no doubt
im still lost
wadever~
tmr goin Anugerah Planet Musik wit mom
taufikk wik b tere!!
lyk hehe
im gonna shout!
wit mom?
hee
its lyk i onli spend tym wit her during concerts
plus on hari raya
n dats dat
how i wish i hav a momma cum a friend
n on sat dun dun ferget
cum NJC fer GPA!!!
whow la sial!!
fer PUSAKA SENI!
awwwsomeee
gee cant wait*
2 mooreee dayss people!!!
See my days are cold without you
But I'm hurtin while I'm with you
And though my heart can't take no more
I keep on running back to you
Baby, I don't know why ya treat me so bad
You said you love me, no one above me
And I was all you had
And though my heart is beatin for ya
I can't stop crying
I don't know how
I allow you to treat me this way and still I stay
See, when I get the strength to leave
You always tell me that you need me
And I'm weak cause I believe you
And I'm mad because I love you
So I stop and think that maybe
You can learn to
appreciate me
it all remains the same that
You ain't never gonna change
Looking out my windowKnowing that I should goEven when I pack my bagsThis something always hold me back..